Dawasak Ewi Apith ( දවසක් ඒවී ) Remix || RnR 💖 || Deweni Inima Fanmade Video
Dawasak Ewi ( දවසක් ඒවී ) Raween Kanishka And Roshel Rogers 💖 | Deweni Inima Mix Video By @NDD Creations Like Our Facebook Page - https://ift.tt/3APCcW1 Join Our Facebook Group - https://ift.tt/3hZObc7 Follow Me On TikTok - @NDDCreations Follow Me On Instagram - @NDD.Creations #DeweniInima #RaweenKanishka #NethmiRoshelRogers #NDDCreations #DawasakEwi #NDDMediaGroup ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ For video clips Deweni Inima Sri Lankan Teledrama and to TV Derana media network. ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ For the song To all the owners of the song " Dawasak Ewi Apith (දවසක් ඒවි) " And Also @Kyrex BeatZ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ © I do not own all the material I'm posting on my channel. If you are a copyright owner and want your work to be removed PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST through (email- Nirodhajayasinghe2@gmail.com or Contact.NDDStudio@gmail.com) I'll delete this upload immediately. This Post was Automatically Posted By NDDMG YouTube Bot.
0 Comments