Datha Dara (දෑත දරා) | Anuhas n Aksha 💖 | Deweni Inima ✔
💖 Deweni Inima Anuksha Love 💖 Anuhas & Aksha Mix Video Nethmi Roshel Rogers and Raween Kanishka Mix Video By #NDDCreations Satha Dara Anuksha Mix 🔥 Like Our Facebook Page - https://ift.tt/3APCcW1 Join Our Facebook Group - https://ift.tt/3hZObc7 Follow Me On TikTok - @NDDCreations Follow Me On Instagram - @NDD.Creations #DeweniInima #Anuksha #TVDerana #RaweenKanishka #NethmiRoshel ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ For video clips TV Derana Teledrama "Deweni Inima" and to that media network. ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ For the song To all the owners of the song "Datha Dara " And Also Naadha Gama #RoshelRogers #NDDCreations ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ © I do not own all the material I'm posting on my channel. If you are a copyright owner and want your work to be removed PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST through (email- Nirodhajayasinghe2@gmail.com or Contact.NDDStudio@gmail.com) I'll delete this upload immediately. Anuksha Mix 🔥 This Post was Automatically Posted By NDDMG YouTube Bot.
0 Comments